WorkPlaceLive are delighted to be exhibiting at The Business Show 2013 on the 28th & 29th November this year.
What is The Business Show?
The Business Show is where businesses like yours find the next gear. It’s free to attend and offers a wealth of opportunity, advice and information crucial for ongoing business growth within a challenging economy.
The event welcomes businesses from a cross-section of industries, and remains more committed than ever in providing you with everything needed to improve, evolve and expand your business.
At this event we will have staff on hand to explain our services and provide you with a demonstration which will show how WorkPlaceLive:
- Provides a higher quality, consistent & more responsive service to your clients.
- Saves time and money by no longer having to purchase expensive servers or perform IT maintenance.
- Is affordable, with low cost monthly payments for each user.
- Has the flexibility to grow; new users can be added quickly and easily.
- Has everything included in a single managed service and is automatically updated, including the latest software, with free backups and disaster recovery.
- Has 100% compatibility with your chosen candidate management system.
Offers employees flexible working arrangements.
- Gives you the ability to access the same IT systems including the CRM database and talent management software from any location, anywhere in the world.
“The WorkPlaceLive team is very professional and gets the job done quickly. Moving to hosted desktops has changed the way we work and the service we can offer to our clients”.
Simon Healy – Atlantic Executive Search
We will also be able to demonstrate our VoIP services.
With 250 free seminars, 350 Exhibitors, dozens of workshops and 25,000 visiting businesses, why don’t you come along and see us there? You can register for your free ticket here.
For more information on WorkPlaceLive please contact us on 020 8543 3322 or find us at http://www.WorkPlaceLive.com or @Workplacelive on Twitter